Gholson Water Supply Corporation offers a wide variety of convenient payment options for our customers. Simply choose the option that best suits your needs. Bills are due on or before the 20th.
Electronic billing options are now available!!
Gholson Water Supply Corporation is now partnered with Payment Service Network to offer our Members multiple payment and billing options. Listed below are the new ways to pay:
1. Pay or view online- Simply click on the red "Pay Your Bill Now" Button, located at the right or bottom of the page. You may also go to https://www.paymentservicenetwork.com/
2. Call to pay- You are able to call in to the 24/7 IVR system at 1-877-885-7968. They can also help you register your account as well.
3. Pay on the Mobile App- Download "PSN Payments" from the App Store or Google Play. *Register online to set up your password before you use the App.
****Payment convenience fees apply $1.00 for checking and savings payments; 2.75%(+$0.50 if payment is under $100.00) for credit and debit card payments****
Other new features:
- Pay immediately, schedule a payment or set up Auto-Pay
- View your balance due online or on the mobile app
- Print receipts, view bills, view payment history
- Opt out of your paper bills and receive ebills each month
Payment By Mail
If paying by check or money order through the mail, please send all payments with your payment coupon. To avoid late fees, please mail your payment at least five-seven business days before the due date specified on your bill.
Automatic Bank Draft
The worry-free way to pay your water bill. With this service, the amount of your monthly bill is automatically deducted from your bank account and credited to your utility account on or around the 15th each month. There is no set-up fee or charge associated with this method of payment. To set up Automated Bank Draft, simply download and fill out the ACH Recurring Debit Form (if available) located in the Forms & Reports Section and email it, drop it off or mail it to our office.
Payment Drop-off Location
You may pay your bill in person at our office address. We accept cash, check, or money orders. We also have a payment drop box located in front of our office building.
Payments may be made at Citizens State Bank in West, Pointwest Bank, and First Bank & Trust Whitney
Payments may be made in person at:
- Citizens State Bank in West -100 N Main ST. West, TX 76691
- Pointwest Bank(Main Location)- 200 W Oak St. West, TX 76691
- Pointwest Bank(Drive-thru Location)- 210 N. Roberts St. West, TX 76691
- First Bank in Trust Whitney-307 N Brazos St. Whitney, TX 76692
Or you may mail your payment to the banks:
- Citizens State Bank in West-PO Box 98 West, TX 76691
- Pointwest Bank- PO Box 279 West, TX 76691
- First Bank & Trust -PO Box 547 Whitney, TX 76692
Payment Through Financial Institution Online Bill Pay
Many financial institutions such as major banks offer their customers the ability to pay their bills via an online bill payment service (through your bank's website). Normally, these services debit the customer's checking or savings account to pay the bill. Depending on the financial institution, they may or may not charge a fee for the service. Payments may take up to seven business days to post to the customer's account. Please consult with your bank for more information.
Gholson Water Supply Corporation
12520 Gholson Road
Waco, TX 76705